The Brave and Sexy Fendi Perfume

The Fendi line, known for baguette bags, furs and Fendi perfume fragrances, was founded by Adele Casagrande in 1918 as a leather and fur store in Rome, and was renamed when she married Edoardo Fendi. Because the Fendi’s became more successful, the family bond also integrated their five daughters: Paola, Carla, Anna, Franca and Alda.

In 1965, the Fendis merged with Karl Lagerfeld, who is credited for designing the famous “FF” status system and their first fur collections. Fendi recently merged with Prada and Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy.

I’m stuck on checking out perfumes when I go off to a mall or some nearby boutique. Now let me tell you a story about my favorite fragrance Fendi perfume by Fendi. It was created by Fendi in 1985 and is recommended for romantic wear. This feminine fragrance possesses a mix of leather, rose, sandalwood, amber and musk.

I used to always pass by this fragrance when going to the mall and never trying it for some reason, but the other day I decided to try it out not really expecting anything, as I was shopping i thought oh well nothing special, too strong, but by the end of the night I had fallen madly in love with it, my son commented on it (which is unusual for him) my hubby said mmmm you smell good, my neighbor said that’s a nice perfume, even my dog Sasha started sniffing me all day, wow. Fendi pefume by Fendithis is one beautiful fragrance, not masculine smelling to me, very addictive, also one spray lasted all day and I decided that this was going to be my next purchase. As a matter of fact I have been wearing it ever since. LOVE IT!

Fendi perfume by Fendi is a bold, warm, strong, smokey, leathery, somewhat masculine scent. One of the most masculine ladies perfumes I have ever tried. The Fendi pure perfume is the most excellent way to try this aroma, it lasts forever, and the bottle is good-looking.

Fendi perfume by Fendi is a fragrance which is bold and sexy and signifies a real woman. Not many will like this but who cares I do. If you like it you like it and you wear it. If you don’t want it then you wear what you want.

I even gave a bottle of Fendi perfume to A colleague at work and when she wore this she said it smelled delicious on her. She smelled so sophisticated that her hubby too said mmmm this smells good.

If you are one of those like me who loves a bold and sexy perfume can go to our perfume auction site
Fendi for Women

No comments:

Bookmark
 

blogger templatesScent of Man and Woman © 2008-2009